Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

  • 8:00 - 8:17pm
    • Kanye? yessssssssssssssssssss I'm feignin'. This performance is much needed for his comeback. He's killin' his performance right now. The whole way the stage is set up and how he's performing on the top is adding to all this damn hype lmao I love it. I thought he'd get a standing ovation but ... not quite.
    • Queen Latifiah is ALREADY doing too much and she's literally only been on the stage for less than 2 minutes.
    • OMG, they just cut to Swizz and Alicia ♥. They look soooooo damn cute together.
    • What is Queen Latifah honestly doing right now? Why is she using this opportunity to revive her music career?
    • Jada Pinkett Smith? Her legs are looking too fierce right now. Her body looks AMAZING .... but her hair? What's good with that though?
    • I love how they're doing the baby pictures before each nominee!
    • RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNAAA!
    • OMG, I'M FEIGNING TO HARD FOR ALICIA AND SWIZZ BEATS' KISS.
    • Swizz is looking like a straight little kid clapping for his woman ♥.
  • 8:21 - 8:32pm
    • What is good with Queen Latifah's wig? -______-
    • USHER? My babydaddy is performing my favorite song "There Goes My Baby" :D He looks so damn sexy in his all white number. Gliding all up and down that stage is getting me all hot LMFAO. He's one of the few who can be dancing full out AND is able to really sing at the same time.
    • Taraji, I love you. Please don't act a ghetto mess. We know she has her tendencies.
    • Oh Lord, please don't let Nicki Minaj win best female hip hop artist over Lil Kim or she will raise hell.
    • OMG, Nicki just won. We'll hear about this beef bullshit in the morning.
    • SHOTS FIRED. Nicki knows damn well Jada isn't someone she looked up to. I deadass thought that she was going to pay hommage to Lil Kim. Yeah, guess not.
    • LMFAO at Nicki playin' the shit out of her mother.
    • Awwwww, the cast of The Game is here! They all look so damn good! I can't wait for new episodes! January 2011, stay tuned!
  • 8:34 - 8:44pm
    • Once again, Queen Latifah is annoying me with how extra she is.
    • T.I. is and will always be my hubby lmao. This man is so sexy, talented, and can get the crowd hyped the hell up in a matter of .2 seconds.
    • Trav. Barker = sexiest swagged out white boy on the drums right now. All stars have him playing the drums because he really is THE best of the best.
    • Nia Long is and will always be killin' the game. She looks gorgeous right now. My dad is feent out over this woman.
    • Yeah, B.O.B. isn't winning the best male hip hop artist. Not when Drake or Luda OR Jay Z are in the line up too.
    • Drake over Jay? Yeah, my balls have been shocked.
    • I'm annoyed at the entourage. Why are there 940689048690390653 different people on stage? The whole Young Money fam doesn't need to be on stage. And that's the bottom line.
  • 8:48 - 8:59pm
    • And ONCE AGAIN, Queen Latifah is annoying me. Why is she wearing that?
    • Where did that girl come from singing Alicia Keys' song? Whatever the case, she's killin' it.
    • I really hope Alicia Keys' wears something that shows off her baby bump because I'm feignin' to see it lmfao.
    • Okay, I'm done with this song ("No One"). And what is this upbeat beat that they put as the background?
    • I don't know about this dress she's wearing.
    • "If I Aiint Got You" is my song ♥. I'm so happy she's singing it.
    • I'm mad this gospel singer started talking about Jesus. All praise to God and all but that threw me off because the song is about a boy lol
    • That dress is doing absolutely NO good for Alicia's butt. It looks HUGE.
    • Awh, Lauren London still looks so cute.
    • Keri Hilson = so damn bad.
  • 9:04 - 9:25pm
    • I love how T.I. is playing on his gun charges lmao
    • I'm annoyed at how Keysha Cole is singing right now. Does she even sing this song with B.O.B.?
    • Keysha is doing THE MOST on this song.
    • EMINEM? Kill it boy ♥
    • Eminem is killin' it right now. I love how he's telling his story through this song.
    • I hate Monica's shoulders. She took power shoulder to THE next level. On another note. She sounds so good.
    • Not even surprised that Jay and Alicia Keys won Best Collaboration. "Empire State of Mind" damn near became played out with me ... not gonna lie.
    • OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. And here comes Queen Latifah annoying me with her dumbass outfit changes.
    • WACKA FLOCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FLAME, ayeeeeeeee ♥
    • LMAO I'm feignin' for Diddy right now.
    • Can Diddy step from the damn Fog?
    • Lovin' Rick Ross. Yesssss, he is THE boss ♥
    • Diddy is too HYPE right now on stage. Then again, that's just how he is.
    • Nicki killed her part even if half of it was behind fog.
    • Not gonna lie, Dirty Money is representing right now.
  • 9:30 - 9:40pm
    • I'm mad Jermaine said "Here he is!" ... here who IS?
    • Chris is killin the shadow right now.
    • Wow, Chris is killin' the Michael Jackson Tribute right now.
    • I love the outlines of Michael Jackson dancers.
    • OMG CHRIS IS CRYING!!!! HE WAS PERFECT FOR THIS TRIBUTE. CHRIS BROWN DEFINITELY REDEEMED HIMSELF WITH THAT PERFORMANCE. OMG. I DAMN NEAR TEARED UP WITH HIM!
  • 9:44 - 9:52pm
    • Awh, I love Keke Palmer :) I'm mad her career didn't take off. She has an amazing voice.
    • OMFG, Queen Latifah, stop annoying me!
    • Drake, please don't disappoint me with this performance.
    • I love Drake's hand movements when he's rapping lmaoooooo
    • Drake & Jeezy = killin' itttttt.
    • Wait, they just shot to Nicki Minaj real quick and her orange lacefront is gone ... -_____-
  • 9:56 - 10:07pm
    • I really have nothing to say about the Black Eyed Peas.
    • Of course when Chris Brown's name got called during the Nominee list, the whole place erupted.
    • I'm so happy Trey won! That's one of my many celebrity babydaddies lmfao.
    • Is Trey the only one who thanked GOD? Celebrities, take note please.
    • Trey's mom is sooooooo adorable.
    • Who is this man performing?
  • 10:10 - 10:28pm
    • I'm not really a fan of Tyrese. Like at all when it comes to singing. I'm sure Brandy is hype for her "best friend".
    • Oh look .... Queen Latifah has a regular outfit on -_________-
    • I love Kirk Franklin ♥
    • It's bad that I don't care about the Humanitarian Award and any speech given with that.
    • I'm glad his speech was short and sweet.
    • J. Cole is the new movement.
  • 10:32 - 10:41pm
    • Trey Songz, please don't disappoint.
    • OMG, "Your Side of The Bed" is being performed. I'm feignin'.
    • Trey is honestly THE best at engaging any female no matter what kind of song it is lmao
    • Ciara is lookin' fierce in red. owwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
    • WHO IS THIS EL DEBARGE MAN?!
  • 10:45 - 11:00pm
    • Prince honestly confuses the hell out of me. Has he ever confirmed his sexuality? Not that it matters; I'm just really wondering.
    • Janelle Monae or however you spell it is acting a damn fool onstage paying tribute to Prince.
    • Yeah, I'm through with Patty Labelle. Yeah I said it.
  • 11:02 - 11:13pm
    • I'm done with Brandy and her weave lmao. I'm too through. Ray J looks fresh in pink though.
    • Chris Brown: "I let ya'll down once before, and I won't do it again ... I promise." With that line alone, everyone needs to get off this man's back with the negativity. Chris, I been forgave you even if you fucked up my girl (Rihanna). I damn near love you MORE now lmao
  • 11:15 -
    • wait ..... why did Terrance and Rocsi just make out? FOR WHAT?
    • "My Chick Bad" is being performed? yessssssssss :) Luda is lookin' soooooo damn fine.
    • Damn, I feel bad that Nicki's mic wasn't working for the SECOND time.
    • "All I Do Is Win" is my songgggggggggggggggggggggggggg. ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    • Just when we think T-Pain is gone, he comes out from the cracks.
    • I love Rick Ross but how many chains are you gonna have on?
    • Diddy is ALWAYS goin' in lmao

Overall, this BET Awards is honestly one of the best BET Award Shows that I've seen. Performances didn't disappoint. I absolutely loved Chris Brown's tribute to Michael Jackson. I can't say it any more. Dirty Money's performance equals CLASSIC when it comes to Diddy and his moves lmao. I just really loved this Award Show. I hope you all enjoyed it as well!

      0 ♥:

      Post a Comment

       
      Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

      Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.