Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Last night or early this morning (however you want to look at it), I went to the midnight premiere of Twilight's 'Eclipse'!!!! Of course I bought the tickets for me and my girl who went with me wayyyy ahead of time because I'd be damned if I was going to wait on an INSANE line when the time came.

When we walked in the movies, NOT EVEN THE ACTUAL THEATER, it was jammed packed with little kids and their mothers lmao, all waiting to get popcorn and snacks. The line was literally almost out the door. Once we stepped into theater 1 (which was the theater Eclipse was playing in), it was actually LOUD lol. There were so many people there! We actually got a decent seat, which was a shocker because of how many people were in there.

When the movie was starting, I literally got so damn excited I didn't know WHAT to do with myself.

Actual Review
The movie was nothing less than AMAZING. It was so true to the book, which I loved. Kristen Stewart definitely did not disappoint me with her acting in this movie. I don't think any of the characters disappointed me. Carlisle was looking entirely too fine. I think Edward's dad is so overlooked lmao. This movie, I definitely realized just how fine he was. The wolfpack AFTER they transformed into their wolf form were so adorable to me. They reminded me of huge puppies on steroids haha.

It's crazy how intense Edward was regarding his love for Bella. When I read the book, I definitely knew he was beyond in love with her. I loved how I could actually feel it when I was watching the movie. Their romance was entirely too cute.

When the Volturi clan came, they deadass looked like the damn mafia. LOVED IT. They definitely played the hell out of their parts. When they confronted the Cullens in the middle of the field, and Dakota Fanning (above, playing Jane) was torturing one of the Newborns, it literally made me so mad because the girl was so little and really didn't know what she was doing. One of those wrong-place-wrong-time things. I really don't know why I was getting so emotional when I already read the book lol.

The graphics were AMAZING, especially in the fight scene in the field between the Cullens and the WolfPack vs the Newborns. Whoever was behind the graphics did an impeccable job in this movie. The fight scene was so intense seeing the Newborns arms get ripped off, necks snapped, body torn apart and all. I loved how raw the graphics were. The first movie was absolutely HORRIBLE when it came to the graphics. For those who saw it, I know you all can agree with me on that, so this movie definitely did not disappoint.

Lets talk about Jacob and his shirtless sexy self. The minute his shirt was off, I literally screamed out loud in the theater. I couldn't help it. He was entirely tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fine. Taylor Lautner definitely got even more ripped. His body looked amazing.

TEAM EDWARD all day ...... but then TEAM JACOB when the shirt comes off :)

Overall, this movie did not disappoint. I did get home at like 2:40am. It definitely was a long movie but I didn't mind. I could've sat for more lmao. I can't wait until the next part of the Twilight Saga comes out. My favorite is the LAST of the series. Once that movie comes out, I will be dropping anything to go to the premiere lol.

For those of you who didn't go ..... you missed out BIG TIME. It's not the same unless you saw it at midnight :)

HAHA.

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.