Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

POWER RANGERS?????????????

I saw this picture and instantly got taken back to my obsession with the Power Rangers when I was little. My brother, sister, and like all my cousins loved the Power Rangers. We would all pick out Ranger. I was always the Pink Ranger because it was my favorite color, my sister was the Yellow Ranger, and my brother was the Red Ranger. I remember watching the Power Rangers Movie about 12 times LMAO, and acting out the fighting scenes with my cousins hahaha. Saturday mornings I always turned the tv to this show. The graphics were horrible; absolutely horrible. But who cared? It was the Power Rangers :) hahahahaha. Oh, and the Green Ranger was finneeeee. Don't act like you didn't think so.

1 ♥:

☻TABOO♥ said...

woooooooow.... thats definitely a throwback!!! LOL I loved Zack...lol

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.