Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I've come to the conclusion that Lil Kim will never be done with this damn situation. For those who don't know, Lil Kim has been dissin' Nicki Minaj any chance she's gotten for a little while now. Recently she called into Kendra G's radio show in Philly to further talk about this beef she has with Nicki Minaj. Take a listen above, and below is an excerpt from what she said:

All females that come in the game, we need to stick together but what happens is they come in the game and realize that I’m not going away and my fans are still here and that they can’t just step over me. Then they kind of like get upset and they don’t want to be my friend anymore. I think that that’s really childish, you know. All I ask for is respect and I show you the same respect and that you pay homage at the end of the day. A lot of things go on behind the scenes that a lot of people don’t know about and it will be aired out because you can’t hide the truth…

Maybe there has been things going on behind that scenes that we don't know about as far as what Nicki Minaj has been saying. If that's the case, Lil Kim just needs to expose it all because right now it just looks like SHE'S the one who's going hard at Nicki and no one can see why because we don't really know what Nicki has said. I'm sure this won't be the last of Lil Kim and what she has to say, so stay tuned!

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.