Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial day was greatttttttttt! My sis Lyric came over (at what felt like the crack of dawn), and we ended up leaving for Seaside by 11:30! There was zero traffic going there. Going 90 mph had us arriving at our destination real quick. The beach was PACKED. It was insanity. I don't even blame it for being packed because it was gorgeous weather. Of course the packs and packs of boys were there clearly not there to enjoy the sand but to scope for biddies *rolls eyes*. Funnel cake, fried shrimp, and fries = lunch :).

I got my 8th piercing :D Lyric was notttttttttttt supportive of me getting yet another piercing at ALL lmao. She didn't even hold my hand while I was getting it done. What a friend right? LOL. We thought we left Seaside to get back home early. SSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. We were in traffic for a good 2+ hours. The only time I've been in that kind of traffic was driving to Florida. It was the absolute worst. We got to my house at like 9pm, all types of exhausted.

Overall, I had a greaaatttt Memorial Day! I hope you all did too! Here's just a few of the 8943957843 pictures taken that day :)


0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.