Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

So last night I finally decided to watch Toy Story 3. I was actually pretty damn hype about watching it because I love all the Toy Story movies and have watched them countless times. Basically, long story short, I watched maybe 40 minutes of Toy Story 3 and had to turn it off. Yes, I had to turn it OFF. It was NOT good to me at all! I was so annoyed and disappointed. Everyone said it was amazing in 3D. Maybe if I had watched it in 3D, I would've LOVED it but that was so not the case. The story line was corny, the characters and everything they were doing was corny, and just literally everything was corny. Barbie and Ken meeting was probably the cutest thing I liked in those 40 minutes. Nothing about this movie grasped my interest. Maybe I shouldn't have cut it off and maybe I should've watched it to the end. But I honestly couldn't do it. I just couldn't.

For those who want to see it, go see it in 3D. Maybe then you'll like it because IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hated it.

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.