Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I'm catching it half way in so let the comments roll from here on out :)
  • Nicki Minaj - "I'm just tryna do vintage and go for the vintage look. You know, I'm turnin' it up" .... -___-. Yeahhhhh, what the hell is good with the orange lacefront though? The vintage gown DOES look nice but it's completely thrown off by the wig.
  • Drake - My first thoughts: "Oh, aiight Draje with the fresh cut!" lmao. *sigh* He looks so fine.
  • Ciara - She is looking so damn fierce in her dress. I loveeeeeeee the gold. She's wearing the hell out of that dress.
  • Ludacris - He's always looking so sharp. Yesssss, loving the orange. Everytime I see him, I always think about how happy I am he cut his braids off.
  • Swizz Beatz - UGH MY GOODNESS this man is too damn sharp. Purple and Grey? yessssssss. His kicks look so damn fly. He's pairing up with Louboutin. If I were a boy, I'd cop that asap.
  • Black Eyed Peas - I really don't like Fergie's dress. It does nothing for her figure. Wll.I.Am actually looks fresh in his own way. Not gonna lie. The other 2 no-named members in their group ... yeah, nothing to say about you guys, sorry.
  • Trey Songz - I LOVE YOU BABY DADDY! lmaoooooo. Ahhhhh, he's looking so damn crisp and fresh. 4 Nominations AND a performance? Feigning. Oh, and his mom as his guest is too cute. She looks so pretty!
  • Gucci Mane - ....... He damn near blended in with his black suit. That is all.
  • Fabolous - Swagged out in white. I dig it.
  • Busta Rhymes - I love his Michael Jackson-esque jacket in white. He looks fresh as well.
  • Keri Hilson - OMG, she looks soooooooo good. I'm in LOVE with her hair and her cheetah print dress. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it. She is lookin' so bad.
  • LaLa & Carmelo - They look so cute together. I see the YSL pumps (work ittt ;)) Carmelo looks good in his green cardigan and LaLa looks so cute in her sequin number.
  • Soulja Boy - Yeah, he's still fine as hell. I don't care what anyone says, he's swagged the hell out right now. All white? That's the theme right now for the BET Awards lol

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.