Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Drake recently sat down with DJ Envy and spoke more about his dislike with Lil Kim going in on Nicki Minaj. Above is the interview he had with DJ Envy, and below are excerpts from the interview.

On Lil Kim being a rap legend: “Lil Kim is a G in the game. She’s part of an era that’s classic, that we’ll never forget as young kids, me and Nicki. You don’t have to get on stage and announce your presence and tell people to pay homage. That’s a given. I’ve watched Nicki pay homage to her time and time again.”


On Lil Kim publicly dissing Nicki Minaj on stage: “I didn’t respect that at all…You’re just showing that you’re upset. Nobody’s done that to me yet. But I wouldn’t expect Jay or ‘Ye to get on stage and be like ‘yo pay homage to me, you need to respect me.’ They know and command my respect with their music and talent. To me that’s a sign that you’re just losing it. I really did take that personally….You’re supposed to be a G, and that wasn’t G at all.”


Drake is 100% correct with everything he said. Lil Kim is an OG but by doing what she did, she made herself look like a damn looney tune and made herself look mad childish.

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.