Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

might just be the hardest thing I've ever had to do. It honestly doesn't help anything that I'm so picky. I refuse to just BUY a car to just get one. I want a Honda, a BMW, an Audi, or a Buggy. Will I get any of those? I'm crossing my fingers lmao. The number one thing is safety, yes, but a car that's so safe but looks ugly as hell doesn't appeal to me. And if you try and tell me I'm stupid for thinking that way, then why don't YOU but an ugly ass car that's safe. Yeah, you wouldn't be doing that. Any car I've picked doesn't fly with my Papa which makes things so difficult lol. But hey, I know we'll find one.

& the search continues . . . 

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.