Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Because I can't survive without the two.

Anything sugary, sweet, and unhealthy? I will eat it, and enjoy it knowing the potential consequences of consuming such large amounts of sweets in the back of my mind. I can finish a bag of Twizzlers Pull n Peels in about three days if I take my time.

And as far as the Retail part goes, I love shopping. I love dress and shoe shopping specifically. Currently building my stiletto collection as we speak. I sometimes tend to buy shoes on impulse. I don't think about whether I have an outfit to wear it with first. I think about potential outfits that can go with it, thus resulting in many sexy ass shoes I have yet to wear LOL


I put my two favorite things together and come up with the title to this blog: 'Sugar&Retail' ♥

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.