Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

My dreams lately have been all types of out of whack. They contain people who I don't associate myself with anymore, along with people who I just haven't seen in so long. They aren't completely filled with random people. People I care about are also thrown in the pot.

Things that I don't want to happen in my life have been played out in my dreams lately by those random ass people that have absolutely no business in my damn dreams to begin with. I try and interpret what the hell is the underlying meaning to any of it but in the end, I get absolutely no where.

Maybe my dreams are just that: dreams, and nothing more. Maybe trying to analyze what every odd dream is trying to tell me will get me no where. Maybe there isn't even a meaning to my dreams. I hope so because they're freaking me out like you wouldn't believe..

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.