Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I just ordered another new 88 eyeshadow palette from Coastal Scents. I absolutely LOVE Coastal Scents makeup. Their eyeshadow palettes are amazing along with their brushes. Their brushes are amazing quality for extremely inexpensive prices. The palette that I ordered is their brand new 88 Metal Mania Palette ($24.95). I've looked at the reviews and a lot of people say it almost has like a metallic look to it. It is supposed to glide on smooth and a little should go a long way. It should be arriving soon because I chose Priority Mail LOL. I'll post a review as soon as it does come in.

The next things I ordered were the Coastal Scents True Black Gel Liner ($6.95)and the Pink Angle Taklon Liner Brush ($1.79). I've heard nothing but amazing things about the gel liner so I just had to get my hands on it. I currently already have two different kinds of liner. I have my liquid liner and my Urban Decay Glide-On Zero Eyeliner. Both are okay, but nothing compares to a gel liner so I figure I'd test this one out. As far as the liner brush goes, I already have this one which I use for my eyebrows when I fill them in. I decided to order another for my liner because it's an amazing brush.

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.