Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

When I found an article saying that Lady Gaga is celibate, I deadass didn't even believe it. Why did I always assume all this time this musical genius was having sex and was probably one of those dominatrix kind of females with the whips & chains (don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing). No way she was just having regular sex LOL. Here's excerpts from her latest interview with MTV on her celibacy.
"I can't believe I'm saying this — don't have sex. I'm single right now and I've chosen to be single because I don't have the time to get to know anybody. So it's OK not to have sex, it's OK to get to know people. I'm celibate, celibacy's fine."
"It's OK to be whomever it is that you want to be. You don't have to have sex to feel good about yourself, and if you're not ready, don't do it. And if you are ready, there are free condoms given away at my concerts when you're leaving! ... I remember the cool girls when I was growing up. Everyone started to have sex. But it's not really cool anymore to have sex all the time. It's cooler to be strong and independent.
Well she shocked my balls. We all know Gaga has a bunch of die-hard followers that she calls her "little monsters" and I'm sure after they all read that article, none of them will be having sex.

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.