Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

My new blog is finally up :) Why did I make it? Hmmm .. there isn't a specific reason exactly. For those who remember, this past summer before starting college, I had another blog covering all topics and reported the latest celebrity gossip. I didn't think It'd become as well known as it did. ehhh. Well that blog died LOL, due to how busy I was as school was approaching etc. etc. I just couldn't keep it up like I used to.

So now I made this one. It's more of a personal blog than how my old blog was as well as my tumblr page. Anything and everything can be on this blog. I don't post things for everyone else's entertainment. It's what my thoughts are or what I feel is interesting enough to blog about. All I can say is .... enjoy :) If you really don't care to read then that's what the X button was made for in the upper right hand corner. Put it to use if necessary.

That is all.

1 ♥:

☻TABOO♥ said...

Just read your blog... pretty nice. Seems like it will make for interesting reads. I dont see a Follow button... u should get one. It makes it easier for people to stay updated when you post. Those 500+ viewings could have very well been 500+ followers. Just something to think about :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.