Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

..... Starts tomorrow morning at 7AM with my girls :( I put the sad face because I hate working out lmfao. I never gave it enough tries to become "my thing", but now it's time. Operation: Get Right, Get Tight (as we call it) is back in effect. I guess I should probably stop eating jars of gummy bears and devouring the monsterous amount of carbs in the cafe for lunch and dinner LOL. The sugar thing will take time to cut out but I'm getting there.

I've always thought Victoria's Secret model Marisa Miller had THE sickest body ever. Hopefully I could get my tummy looking like hers. With Operation: Get Right, Get Tight and a prayer, I think I got this ;)

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.