Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

I swear I'm in love with this woman. Victoria Beckham will be featured on the cover along with a spread in May's issue of Vogue in Germany. *sigh* She's so gorgeous and has absolutely impeccable style. Definitely deserving of a cover on Vogue.
.. and I'm lovinggggggggggggggggggggggg the tatt :)

1 ♥:

☻TABOO♥ said...

I adore her too... and I have wanted a tat there since...um... lemme think: FOREVER!!! I wanted roman numerals of our kids' birthdates. The hubby has kinda talked me out of it... what if we have more children? My wrist is only but so big... I tell him to stop jinxing us. We couldnt handle more monsters lol

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.