Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

I've been meaning to throw this up the day it came but got so preoccupied LOL. But here it is! Remember one of my first few posts I put up was about what I ordered and finally it came it :) Shipping was ridiculously quick. It came in a matter of 3 days.
Above is my brand new (and my 3rd) Coastal Scents Palette. This one is their brand new Metal Mania palette that just came out last week. The colors are AMAZING. They go on so smooth and really do have a metallic look with some shimmer. I own the regular Matte palette, along with their other Ultra Shimmer palette. This one is probably my favorite out of the three. I told myself I wouldn't order anymore palettes from them because I already have 3 that are no where near being finished haha. I might be using it today actually before I head off to Rutgers U. with everyone so if I do, I'll take pictures of how it all came out :)
Above is my angled liner brush that I also ordered so I could use it with the True Black Gel Liner I also ordered. As you can see from the little smudge in the picture I had to touch it to make sure it wasn't rock solid or would be hard to deal with because it would've been shipped back, but it was so opposite! It was the softest liner I've ever felt. I'm definitely using this today because I've been on a mission to get the best gel liner and now I think I finally have it.

2 ♥:

☻TABOO♥ said...

This is one thing I have NEVER gotten into. I am sooooo not a makeup gurl. Ive been a tomboy most of my life... but now that Im all grown, cute, and girly now I regret never learning how to apply this stuff.
Maybe a tutorial is in order? :)

Chanel said...

I've been meaning to order this one. I had the 88 warm palette and I dropped it, and all the eyeshadows cracked so I threw it away.

www.Chanelcraves.com

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.