Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Kim Kardashian went nude for Harper's Bazaar magazine. The magazine confirmed that there is absolutely no photoshopping, airbrushing, or any form of retouching done to this picture because Kim wanted to push girls to embrace their curves as well as who they are.

"I feel proud if young girls look up to me and say, 'I'm curvy, and I'm proud of it now. I was wearing a C cup by the time I was 11. I would go to bed and pray, 'Please, Lord, don't let my boobs grow any bigger. I hated what was happening." -- Kim Kardashian.


This is the most fraudulent statement I've ever heard. Wasn't Kim on and promoting for women to use QuikTrim? She's the damn spokeswoman for QuikTrim. Now after getting the benefits of what QuikTrim, you want women to embrace their curves?


LMAO yeah, okayyyy.

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.