Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Meet Vanity. You peep the lower arm tatt? Yeah, she's inspired me to get one in that spot. I've always wanted to get a gorgeous tatt on my lower arm on the inside part like she has but have been such a punk about it. I've officially made up my mind that I'm definitely getting that. I'm still deciding on whether it'll be before or after I get married. I don't know whether I completely don't care if it shows in my wedding pictures or not. I haven't figured out what I'm getting but I just envision it to be colored and gorgeous.

My parents will probably disown me but ... I don't care LOL. I'm not going to be a laywer or a CEO. I'm going to be a nurse, and most likely in the ER or in the maternity ward. I can easily cover it up under my scrubs so I'm not even worried about it.

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.