Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Operation: Get Right, Get Tight began this morning =X. Woke up the most ungodly hour of 6:30am. When I woke up, I was sssssssooooooooooooooooo damn close to texting my girls like "I can't do this". I was so tired! But I DID do it and marched over to the gym scared as hell lol.

For those who know me, you all know I am NOT the one to work out. I made the worst mistake of not continuing cheerleading or track my senior year of high school. My goal was to do absolutely nothing that year and now, you can't get me to do anything physical to save my life. I eat like a pig and take full advantage of my amazing metabolism. But everyday I realize more and more that it'll all catch up to me in the future and I'll blow up like a damn whale at the rate I'm going if I don't hit the gym.

SO, we got in the gym, had the music in the ears goin', and hit the treadmill first. I got all in the zone. I loved it. I find it crazy how I loved ... sweating because I knew I was burning calories and getting my body where it needs to be. I was on it for about 30 minutes then toned my booty, thighs, and hip abductors (whatever that is).

I left the gym feeling amazing. A little worn out but amazing. Operation: Get Right, Get Tight = the movement.

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.