Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Is there any way to take a 5'5" female who weighs less than 120 lbs ... to THIS? Yeah, I wish. Kim Kardashian's body is amazing in my eyes. I just finished having a debate on this. I'm mad we even had to DEBATE this -___- The other side's arguement was that her butt wasn't even real and her body wasn't all that. WHO CARES if her butt isn't real (and it is btw), her body still looks bangin' at the end of the day; QuikTrimmed and all.

1 ♥:

☻TABOO♥ said...

Im thick but its definitely not shaped like this...lol After 2 kids I havent gotten back to the old me but Im definitely a MILF. lol Im working on that tummy though... i'll be super hot then lol

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.