Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010


This sick bastard never ceases to amaze me -___________- As we all know, Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt have split up and will soon be filing for divorce. Spencer recently spoke with People Magazine and admitted that his obsession with fame was just too much for Heidi and was a big part in ending the marriage.

We love each other but I’m a famewhore and I’ll never grow out of it. [Heidi] knows that and doesn’t want that. I want every kind of press. She believes in bad press. There’s no way my love for fame and her love for puppies will ever work out successfully. She would be like, ‘Are you really tweeting that? Are you really doing that?’ She just wants to hike and hang out and be calmer.

-____________________-      <-- is all I really have to say about the matter.

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.