Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

For those who haven't caught on now, Nicki Minaj has announced that she will be coming out with an album this November via Twitter (another reason why Twitter is where it's at).

I honestly have high ass expectations for Nicki. I already know her album is going to get leaked. With anticipation this high? Yeah, it'll get leaked just like 90% of Wayne's music and even Drake's first album. If it doesn't get leaked, she will KILL the game with album sales the first week. Drake definitely could've hit 1 million copies sold the first week if it didn't leak beforehand because I copped it once it leaked and found no reason to go and buy the CD when it came out. Why would I need to? I think if Nicki's gets leaked, a lot of people won't buy it when it hits. Then again, this "barbie" wave has her fans in a frenzy and loyal as shit so maybe they just might go and buy it anyway if it's leaked.

I wouldn't be suprised.

Nicki, don't disappoint please.

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.