Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Here's what Miss Nicki Minaj had to say to Vibe Magazine about what she defines as her "diss record":


My diss record is my success rate, and how much I can charge to be somewhere for 30 minutes. That’s my diss record. The fact that I can pay your mortgage for a year in 30 minutes. That’s my diss record. That diss record makes everyone go ooooooh word Nicki went in! That’s all I need.


With that explanation alone, Nicki has killed the haters. She's totally right. This woman can pay our damn mortgage for a whole YEAR in 30 minutes. Her success rate is climbing and I don't see it stopping any time soon. That right there is a slap in the face to any hater.

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.