Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

I logged on this morning before work and saw that I hit my 9,000th view!
You know I have to say a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee THANK YOUUUUUUU to all my viewers! Thank you for taking time out of your day or night to look at my blog, and to keep coming back every time I say I have a new post!

A big thank you goes out to everyone who hits me up through texts, Facebook chats, my inbox, my Facebook wall, through twitter, in person, through Tumblr, and even through Blogger to tell me how much they love Sugar&Retail! It means a lot to randomly get stopped by my peers and to get complimented!

I've gotten requests to posts pictures on my heel collection as well as the new clothes and makeup I continue to buy due to the compulsive shopper in me haha. No worries! I will be posting pictures of all those things!

Stay tuned for a post coming tomorrow about the clothes and accessories that I've kept buying and that are piling up in my closet and have yet to be worn lol.

Once again, keep coming back to Sugar&Retail for new posts! Sometimes I'm not able to blog EVERY single day but I try to keep this updated as much as possible!

xoxo,
yours truly ♥

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.