Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I've honestly been in Forever 21 too many times this summer. Like, entirely tooooo many times lmao. Heres a few of the things I've gotten. I would've taken pictures of more clothes but my camera's battery died -______- Last week they were having a "yellow tag" sale on so many things. I love that damn store. Go check it out whenever you get that urge to shop :)
My collection of black skirts is expanding a little to quick lmao. But honestly, who can turn down a bandage skirt? These were only $6 each with their yellow tag sale. They're both in size small and fit nice. There weren't any x-smalls in sight anywhere but I'm happy with the fit :)
This turquiose-ish colored dress has theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee best fit. It's nice and tight and looks amazing. I love the different shapes and patterns on this dress. It was only $11.50 :) Can't even beat it.
This was literally one of those purchases that I made as I was handing over my credit card to pay for the other things I decided to get lmao. It was sooo adorable to me and I just HAD to have it lol. It definitely was an impulse buy but I don't regret it because I love it!
I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this necklace (or collection of necklaces). This cross necklace looks so cute with just about any outfit. I didn't buy it for any specific religious reasons. I saw it, I liked it, I bought it. Price: $6.50 :)

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.