Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Eva Mendez is gracing the cover of Allure's August 2010 issue. In her interview with Allure, Eva opens up about her image, her past, highschool, Hollywood, and more! This issue hits stands on July 20th so be on the lookout :)


On her public image: I don’t want ‘sexy’ to be my defining characteristic


On her school yearbook photos: “One of the benefits of having a big smile and big teeth is that if you just smile you can look happy


On a double standard existing when it comes to nudity in Hollywood:[When] other actresses who aren’t thought of, maybe, as being quite as attractive do full-frontal, they’re called brave. Nobody has ever said, ‘Eva, you’re so brave for doing full-frontal nudity.’ Just because I’m attractive doesn’t mean it’s not still scary. Why am I not brave?

On her sexy image: “I’m definitely responsible for the image that I put out there,” she says. “But it does become frustrating, because I don’t want ‘sexy’ to be my defining characteristic. I’d love for my ambition and will and intellect and sense of humor to define me as well.

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.