Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

I absolutely, positively HATE Facebook chat. Entirely tooooooooo many people hit me up who don't ever need to have a conversation with me. When I say "people", let me clarify: I mean NIGGAS. I just had to throw out that word for this cause.

Why do men think that Facebook chat is the best way to win a girl over or try to bag? The fact that you're tryna bag me EVERY TIME I SIGN ON constitutes you getting backhanded TWICE for that. Before you try to bag a girl through Facebook chat, how about you check her relationship status. Like, how stupid do you sound saying: "You got a man?" Hmmm ... idk, my status says (input relationship status here), so why are you asking me if the answer is publicly displayed?

Now, Facebook chat is also used to pour out your emotions to another female while you're drunk -___- If you could type facebook.com into your web browser, enter your email, enter your password, AND find me on your online friends AND type correctly, you're not drunk. You're just trying to pour out your feelings that you were too scared to tell me when you're sober. Facebook chat aiin't for alll that. I've had white boys from my highschool who I've NEVER really carried a conversation with profess their love to me through Facebook chat while they're drunk. Yeah, I ripped them a new asshole for even hitting me up with such nonsense.

THIS RIGHT HERE IS THE TOPPER OF THEM ALLLLLLLLLL ---> I've had some nigga hit me up on Facebook chat with the words "I LOVE YOU". -___________- And this is the man who I've been fading for months on end by not replying every single time he hit me up on Facebook Chat. So I actually reply like, "wtf". Do you want to know his response? "I JUST SAID THAT TO GET YOUR ATTENTION AND TO GET YOU TO REPLY."

-_________________________-

Asked me how annoyed I was.

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.