Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

This is exactly what I want to tell each and every person who has a problem with me, has a problem with the life I live, think they know things I've done, and those who continue to talk and spread bullshit. YOU DON'T KNOW ME, and at the rate you're going, you never will. I just let people think what they think. If you think I've done that, then woop-dee-do. Go ahead and tell everyone about it if that helps you sleep better at night. If you can get an honest night's sleep off of talking about me or telling people untrue things about me, by all means, do you pot'na. Half of the people who think they know me and my life are people I either never spoken to or haven't had a legit conversation with.

How you sound talking about a person you don't know? I'll tell you -- Ignorant.

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.