Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

So far, it hasn't been bad!

I've gotten over caring that I'm taking summer classes on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I see my closest girls who I call my sisters allllllllll the time and am always with them so I have nothing to really complain about. Summer school is intense as hell for no reason though -______-

I've also been working and makin' that paper like there's no tomorrow. I can't even imagine NOT working at all this summer. I thank God all the time to bless me with a job that involves TWO digits in how much I get paid per hour. Some people can't find a job which sucks so bad, or some people have a job but the pay is like minimum wage. That's why I thank God for letting me have a great job with amazing pay.

I've been shopping ... shopping ... spending ... spending lmao. Well when you have "money flowin' like a slit wrist; no bandage", you can do things like that. (lmao @ me really quoting that damn song).

Monday = Seaside with my girls ♥. 87 degrees and sunny? yesssssssssssssssssssssssss. We in there.

What else should I expect from my summer? Who knows. Day by day, I'm finding that out :)

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.