Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Early yesterday, DJ Scoob Doo was able to get Lil Wayne on the phone from prison to talk about his recent drama in prison regarding him being caught with an IPod as well as his prison conditions. Here's excerpts from the phone interview:

"Yeah, they tried to bang me with that. But I can’t live without my music, Scoob,” he explained. “You know how it is, man. I needed my music. It’s all good; I had to take my lil slip up. I ain’t trippin’, players f**k up."

"I’m coolin’, I’ll be home soon,” Wayne assured. “It’s Nino Brown; I got the penthouse here at Riker’s. I got my feet up, ya smell me? My team is still holding it down, man. They [are] keeping the flood open. I already know how it go."

Oh Wayne, we've missed you :)

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.