Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

I saw this movie last night and honestly, it definitely can EASILY go under one of my favorite movies. I LOVED THIS MOVIE. Angelina played the hell out of this russian spy role. I don't want to say anything that will give it away, but what I can say is that everything in the movie is not what it seems. The movie has twists and turns that have you always wondering "omg wtfffff" but in a really good way. It kept me on my toes and there was never ever a dull moment or an unnecessary scene (like most movies do). I definitely think EVERYONE should see this movie. If ANYONE says that this movie sucked CLEARLY wasn't watching the same movie I was watching.

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.