Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

The makeup line Urban Decay came out with a new makeup palette called 'Naked' within the past 2 weeks. It immediately became sold out within the first week in stores AND there was apparently a waiting list to even get this. Well I was able to fanagle my way online and was on the serious hunt for this ... and it finally came in the mail today! I was hypeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. It came with a mini primer potion which I totally forgot about. I'm glad it did because I was running out of the full version I already had lol. Oh! And it came with their black and brown glide on eye pencil. When I use this palette for a look I'll post it :) mira mira!
*  *  *  *
The other two things that came were from the Formula 10.0.6 skincare line. I ordered the 'Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Oil-Free Moisturizer' because I really needed a good moisturizer after scrubbing my face and before putting on makeup. I also ordered the 'Best Face Forward Daily Foaming Cleanser'. I'm always for trying new skincare things that have good reviews so I hope this works. I'll do a review about this when I start using it!

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.