Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Singer Fantasia Barrino finally opened up about her suicide attempt since she's gotten out of the hospital. Fantasia reported to TMZ:


I didn’t have any fight in me. I didn’t care about anything. I just wanted out. At that moment, I wanted out. I wanted it to be over with – all of it, all of that [expletive]. I just sat in the closet and looked at the mirror and took all the pills in the bottle. I wanted to go to sleep and just be at peace. I knew exactly what I was doing. You can’t accidentally take a whole bottle of pills.


I can't wait for her new show to come out to see what the hell was really going on behind the scenes. Obviously her love life had a good amount to do with this, but her family is INSANE so I'm curious to hear about everything that pushed her to that point.

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.