Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I honestly thought her line was trash and wasn't going to continue lmao. I'm honestly surprised Dereon is still here. Anyway, Beyonce looks amazingggggg in her shoot for Dereon.

3 ♥:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, thanks for the comment and tip!
And I agree, later on that day, I noticed just that! :/

Dr. Capt. Stownwhal Jaxson said...

Hey Lali,

Well I don't know how to say this so I just will. I've met so many awesome people through blogging, but none from my home state. I thought it would it bet awesome to have/make some cool blogging friends from my state, so that is why I am writing you.

I found you by using the search mode thing on blogger, you were one of the first ten people I found that lived in NJ, had and frankly looking interesting like someone I would want to be friends with.

Anyway, my blog is at:

ilikeyounowgohome.blogspot.com

Just to warn you, some of the material is graphic, vulgar, and offensive

I don't know what else to say at this point besides just check out my blog and profile. I don't have comment moderation turned on, so you
can say whatever, I like all comments.

Really looking forward to hearing from you,

Audie Dayton

Princess Feef said...

i love honey B ,, <3 shez gorgeous

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.