Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Gaga covers and interviews in the new September 2010 issue of Vanity Fair Magazine! In her interview, Gaga opens up about her past cocaine use, her hitting rock bottom and more! Below are excerpts from her spread in Vanity Fair. Be on the lookout for the new issue coming soon on stands!


On her drug use: I won’t lie — it’s occasional. And when I say occasional, I mean maybe a couple of times a year. I do not want my fans to ever emulate that or be that way. I don’t want my fans to think they have to be that way to be great. It’s in the past. It was a low point, and it led to disaster."


On hitting rock bottom: I told her I thought my life was over and I have no hope and I’ve worked so hard, and I knew I was good. What would I do now? And she said, ‘I’m gonna let you cry for a few more hours. And then after those few hours are up, you’re gonna stop crying, you’re gonna pick yourself up, you’re gonna go back to New York, and you’re gonna kick some a–.’

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.