Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

SOOOOOO ... I've completely fallen in love with the designer French Connection =)
I've passed this designer's section in Bloomingdales hundreds of times but never gave it a chance!
..... until today.

Today after getting off work, I decided to check it out because I was eyeing this one dress
for the absolute longest time but never went to try it on.
I wish I had picture from their site of the particular one I fell in love with but all I have is
the picture of when I tried it on in the fitting room :(
In person you can see the color better. It's black with sparkly silver detail and patterns.
The size I'm wearing in my picture is a size 2 but it didn't fit the way I really wanted it to =(
The bottom was so loose! And worst of all ... this dress doesn't come in a 0!
I almost shed a tear at the register when I found out so I had to put it down and not buy it as planned.
Price: $148.00
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Now for the dress that I actually bought =D
I picked this dress up on my way to the fitting room to try on the black dress above.
I actually thought I wouldn't even like it but much to my surprise, I'm in love with this dress!
This dress fits amazing!
There are padded shoulders built into this dress (which I was completely feining for),
and also featured a cute little peep hole in the back.
The size I'm wearing in this picture is a 0, and it definitely fit true-to-size.
With a pair of black heels or even a cute little blazer, this dress will do it.
I couldn't resist ....... so I bought it =)
Price: $98.00

Basically, my closet will be seeing more of the French Connection label very soon!
I love how tailored their fits are. Their dresses aren't S, M, or L.
They run with number sizes (0, 2, 4, etc.)

Click here for their official US website where you can order!

2 ♥:

Ai said...

That second dress looks great on you♥

xoxo

http://candy-apples.blogspot.com/

Alisha Bright said...

you look great..! say hello to you new follower..! you have a very nice blog..!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.