Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

 
At Kanye's LA premiere for his new film "Runaway", he opened up to his audience about
his past thoughts on committing suicide and how the many people he lost in the past
three years have no inspired him to fear nothing:

There were times that I contemplated suicide. I will not give up on life again. There’s so many people that will never get the chance to have their voice heard…I do it for them. Everything has been taken away from me. I’m so not…scared. I so don’t care.


I knew at some point Kanye had to have at least thought about suicide
because of how publically troubled he was. I never knew it for a fact so for him to come 
out and talk about it isn't too shocking for me. I'm glad he's on the "new yeezy" path 
because his music is better than ever.

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.