Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Does everyone really know what that word means?
A lot of people are quick to call anyone their friend when in actuality, they're just an acquaintance.
I'll be the first to say that I have very few close friends & a hell of a lot of acquaintances.
I never mix up someone who's an acquaintance for someone who's a close friend.

An acquaintance is a "hi" "bye" "how you been girl?" type of person.
You won't tell them your secrets, they won't know you inside out, and you won't think twice trusting them.

I have a handful of people who I can honestly say that no matter what, I'll always be there for them.
They've been there through my ups and downs, they know things that I would only trust them with,
and I know that they always look out for what's best for me and will tell me when
something I'm doing is wrong or right.
No matter what fights we might get it or have gotten in, I know they're meant to be in my life forever.

No one needs an echo or someone who won't tell you when you're doing something or
in a relationship that isn't healthy for you or your well-being.
Many people push those who say all those things out of love away because they don't
see that it's out of love.

I look at it like that's their loss, not mine.
If you're looking for someone to not tell you when you're changing for the worse, or are acting a fool,
I'm not that person; Never have and never will be.

Choose your friends wisely because when you don't, you end up getting crossed and hurt in the end.

I hate bitches but I will always and forever love mine:
[gvf, lat,sjc, djw, kb, jp, jep] ♥ 

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.