Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

 After I saw the review and swatches on Temptalia, I knew in my mind I just HAVE to go get these.

These liners are said to be rediculously smooth with amazing payoff.
There are 5 limited edition colors in this collection:
Black Swan, Lord It Up, Petrol Blue, Undercurrent, and Blackline
MAC is releasing these Pearlglide Eyeliners in stores tomorrow,
and they will be sold for $14.50 each.

From what I see in the swatches, I know they'd make amazing bases for any shadow and
give the color the intensity you would want.

I plan on purchasing the Petrol Blue (middle liner), Undercurrent (2nd from the right), and Blackline 
which is the last liner on the right. I have a feeling these are going to be selling like hotcakes
so go to your nearest MAC counter and get yours!
They're also already out online so if you don't feel like making that trip, just go to Maccosmetics.com!  
 
Swatches and photo credit to Temptalia

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.