Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Every time I put up a "coming back" post, I don't come back for a minute.
School is so unpredictable. One day I'm thinking I have everything I need to do done and everything I need to
study for all caught up ... then I get slammed with the most.

NOW, I think I have everything somewhat under control to where I can blog steadily and not once in a blue!
Since I've been gone, life has been: studying, papers, shopping, my girls, shopping, making $$$, more shopping.

I feel like I have so much catching up to do but I know that'll take forever to do so I'm starting fresh =)
New posts to come so stay tuned! This time I'm back, and actually back forreal forreal lmao

Had to come back with a completely new template and layout of sugar & retail !
Also, I think now I'm only going to have 1 or 2 days of posts showing at a time. Before, I had about 5 days worth,
and it clogged up my page. So if you want to see past post, you can through my archives down to the right.
They're categorized by month then if you click the month, you can go through each post that was posted =)

xoxo,
yours truly ♥

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.