Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

What will 2011 bring? I truly wish I knew but I don't.
I do feel there's so many great things ahead for me this year.
2010 was mostly hell, not even going to lie. I've changed so much.
I like where I am and I love where I'm going.

I have so many projects, some BIGGG and some small, lined up for 2011.
A lot of big changes will be made and I'm honestly excited about it all.
No one knows what there are yet, but will find out in due time ;)

As usual, a lot of people have vowed that 2011 = a new them.
But how many will actually stick to that is the real question.

As cliche as it sounds, I really do feel 2011 is my year. I've never really felt like
a certain year was my year but I actually feel 2011 is itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
I've dropped the baggage from 2010 and left it in 2010.
This won't be the year for drama.
In 2010, I tolerated entirely too much bullshit and fuckery.
This year? That won't be me. Too much negative came out of that.

Anyway, that's the end of my 2011 rant.
Stay tuned and keep checking Sugar & Retail for my journey through this new year :)

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.