Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

2010 is coming to an end and 2011 will be here!

I absolutely cannot wait for a new year. I have always equated a new year as a fresh start.
That's not to say that everyone has to wait for January 1st to come in order to have a fresh start but
there's just something about the first day of an entirely new year that just screams "fresh start".

2010 honestly was filled with moments of hell, but also moments of absolute joy.
So many good things have happened in 2010 that I will never ever forget.
And sure enough, a good amount of bad has happened as well that I won't ever forget.

I'm not waiting for January 1st to hit in order to make changes or make decisions that will be life changing.
It's already starting now and will be complete when/after the new year hits.
I'm excited actually. I feel there's so many big things that are lined up for me.

I believe God would never give me anything I cannot handle.
I believe he trusts and believes I can handle anything that is given.


Are you ready for 2011?

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.