Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

 I decided to dig back into a palette that I haven't used in a while!
Here's a greenish/gold look I did using my 'Ludwig' palette by tattoo artist Kat Von D.
It came out more gold than how it really is in person but ahh well, still pretty =).
I absolute LOVE the palette. I've had it for the longest time and never dip into it like I used to.
The colors are so pigmented, especially the color 'Lucifer' which is the darkest black out here!
I definitely recommend everyone getting her palettes. They're THE best investment.
Payoff, pigment, and quality = A+++++++++++++++++++++++
Continue reading for the list of products used & more pictures!

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Paintpot in "Groundwork"
Kat Von D palette in "Ludwig" using "Dimebag" on 2/3 of the lid
Kat Von D palette in "Ludwig" using "Orbi" in the outer v
Kat Von D palette in "Ludwig" using "Lucifer" in the outer crease to define "Orbi"
Coastal Scents Gel Liner in "True Black"

Face
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in "NC50"
MAC Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation in "NC50"

Lips
NYX Round Lipstick in "Thalia"

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.