Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

It seems to me the only thing that matters, the only thing that’s even real, is the here and now. And some stuff is important and some stuff isn’t, and I guess time is the only thing that can sort out which is which. That just means, the more we live in the present, the more we store up all the memories, good and bad, the more we have to hold onto once people, places, and things are gone. Because believe me, I speak from experience when I say things can change forever with, like, no warning. So no matter how much you love something or no matter how much you take it for granted, nothing lasts forever. So for now, all we can do is hang on and wait and see and hope…for the future.
- Claudia Salinger: 'Party Of Five' ♥

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.