Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Coastal Scents was having their 50% Black Friday sale (I believe)
And of course I jumped on it at midnight on the dot =D
 First up are two Coastal Scents Gel Liners I bought in "True Black" and "Stellar".
"True Black" is just a regular black liner that I needed another of because
the one that I have is almost finished! It's such a nice creamy consistency but not too creamy that it runs.

"Stellar" turned out to be an amazing color.
It looked silver until I swatched it and it turned into a gorgeous black with silver and gold flecks!
I'm completely in love with this gel liner.
I will post a better swatch when I get natural lighting because it didn't come out as black as it really is.
Retail Price: $6.95 each

Click 'read more' to see the rest of the haul!
*    *    *    *
 I also bought the "Destiny Precision Angled Liner Brush".
I haven't tried it out yet, but all the reviews I've seen for it have been great!
For the price, you can't help but buy it to try it out.
Retail Price: $2.19
*    *    *    *
 
Last on this list is the "Synthetic Shadow Brush".
I've been looking for a brush that really can pack on color, and this one takes the cake.
It really is firm enough to really pick up shadows but not too firm that it hurts to apply.
Retail Price: $2.95

I really do recommend Coastal Scents to everyone,
especially those who are just starting off with trying makeup.
It's definitely affordable with great quality for the price!

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.