Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I literally busted out laughing when I saw this.
This right here has reached a level of ghetto that I have never seen before.
Let us take this moment .... to shake our damn heads.

4 ♥:

Ai said...

LOL love it♥ At least they were smart enough to stick on a handmirror AND cover it with what looks like a plastic bag haha

xoxo
Ai

Dee O. said...

lmaooo...dang...sometimes it be like that i guess! I just pray my car never gets to the point when I need to use that type of a mirror lmao!

That GOOD GOOD Blog

Alisha Bright said...

lol.. you are so right. what the heck if i seen this in real life i would have to BBM pic this..!

Raeven Marie said...

LMAOOOOO *dies*

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.