Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I've never ever been a fan of Pitbulls. 
I always thought they were ugly, mean as hell, and could turn on you any damn minute.

.......... until I saw one just like the one above when I was out running errands.
It was honestly love at first sight.
This puppy was just ....... so damn precious!
His blue eyes totally got me. They're gorgeous.

Then and there is when I realized that I might just have a love for Pitbulls.
Wait, scratch that. I just might have a love of Pitbulls that look that this one lol.
Sadly my apartment complex doesn't allow Pitbulls =( 
If Pitbulls were allowed, I'd go out and get this exact one in heartbeat ♥.

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.