Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I went to go see this movie with my girls after much hype and persistence from my own mother!
I must say that this movie was AMAZING.

I absolutely loved it.
I completely loved how each character had recited a poem when they went through
their life-changing moment. Every poem that was recited was deep and nothing short of moving.

There were so many aspects of this film that I didn't see coming! And that is something about
this movie that I love. I hate predictable films, and this one was no where near predictable.

SO much was going on in this film and it actually had me saying "OH MY GOD!" in the middle
of the movie theater lmao.

I can't even truly go in-depth like I want to in this review because I don't want to spoil it!
BUT I do think that EVERY woman (you don't have to be colored) should go see this movie!
I definitely left the theater with a different mindset just coming from this movie.
For those who cry at a drop of a hat, this movie will have you balling lol.

1 ♥:

Ai said...

Awww I hope it comes to Japan soon :D We always get movies a few months after it comes out in the states...

xoxo
Ai

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.