Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Kanye West recently did an interview on The Today Show with Matt Lauer
Things quickly took a turn for the worst. 
Matt was forcing answers, and NBC was playing music and past audio clips
of his incidents in the middle of him speaking. Kanye made it known
on more than one occasion about how annoyed he was.

SMH. Why can't all people just interview like Oprah? lol
Below is the clip from his interview with Matt.

Peep and give your opinions!
I didn’t need you guys to play the tape in order to prompt my emotion to what I’m going to say,” the rapper said, clearly irritated. “I don’t have to do TV stuff, with me. This is reality. This is the real thing going on, you know what I’m saying? I don’t need all the jazz.

Yo, how am I supposed to talk if you’re gonna run this thing in the middle while I’m talking?

0 ♥:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life of a PYT ♥. Design by Wordpress Themes.

Themes Lovers, Download Blogger Templates And Blogger Templates.